Taylor Swift’s Stalker RETURNS To The Singer’s Home Just MINUTES After His Release

Taylor Swift’s stalker was arrested for the third time in five days after returning to the singer’s home and hiding in a dumpster outside her apartment.

David Crowe, 33, went back to the Bad Blood hitmaker’s residence in NYC on Wednesday just minutes after he was released from police custody.


©Curtis Means via DailyMail

According to the reports, the young man attempted to get in touch with Swift even though he was on supervised release and even though he was warned not to approach the singer’s home.

On Wednesday, following his Saturday and Monday escapades, David was charged with first-degree and second-degree harassment and fourth-degree stalking. After leaving the court, the 33-year-old went straight to Taylor’s Manhattan residence where he hid inside a dumpster and waited in ambush.


Crowe was soon spotted by concerned locals who called the police.

“I just saw him digging through this dumpster, taking out some blankets and then he just went and sat down on the loading dock a few doors down [from Swift’s home],” one resident told The New York Post.


After the police arrived at the scene, Crowe made a quick escape before turning himself in at the nearest precinct.

On Wednesday, prosecutors alleged that the man was spotted outside Swift’s home at least thirty times in just two months. They also claimed he insisted on speaking with the singer several times while bringing gifts for her.


“Officers were approached by multiple complainants who pointed out an emotionally disturbed male acting erratically at the location,” a source from law enforcement said.

“Once officers observed the male harassing multiple complainants, they took him to custody without further incidents, no injuries were reported.”


What are your thoughts on this news? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to SHARE this post with your family and friends. For more news and stories, follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts

© 2024 News